You’ve got a great idea for a product, but where do you start? Introducing Invoko Calibrate, a 28 day program to validate your business idea.
You can’t wait to get started on your new product idea, you’ll probably speak to a few friends and family, maybe even a couple of strangers to get independent validation, right? Then you’re off…
Now fast forward a few months
Boom, it hits you, you’ve focused on the wrong thing for the past few months. All that effort and you’ve barely moved the needle. You’ve invested a lot of time, maybe even money and where are you now?
You’ve got yourself an MVP, version one of the product, but it’s not going viral, no ones talking about it. So you go out there and try to sell the product. That’s when you realise your friends and family aren’t your target market. So who is then?
I know, small businesses, you approach small business owners, they don’t seem interested, this sales and marketing stuff is tougher than it looks.
You start to think, I’m not good at sales, I know I’ll hire a sales guy. Guess what…
The sales guy won’t be able to sell your product either!
What to do now. Well most people give up, and go back to the corporate job. The excitement is over. It’s not too late…
Now imagine knowing the right steps from day 1
Imagine knowing that every second of your time invested in the product is getting you closer to owning a sustainable business. Imagine knowing the right questions to ask, which get you straight to the heart of what potential customers REALLY think of your idea. Imagine being able to tell if they are lying to save hurting your feelings.
Right from the outset you’ll have insight to potential markets, where they hangout, how to approach them. And more importantly, how to analyse what you’ve learned from them to make sure your product meets their expectations.
Let’s remove the uncertainty from your product idea
Wouldn’t it be great if you could remove all the uncertainty when bringing your product to market. It can be done, if you do the right things in the right order. Here’s how it works…
I will schedule a call with you to get an overview of your product idea. I’ll drill into the detail, the problem description, who has this problem and potential solutions. I want to know where you are in the lifecycle of the product, have you built a prototype, what features are in place etc.
Each week you’ll be assigned tasks that help you identify target markets and the assumptions your making about them. Armed with this information it’s time to get out of the building. I’ll give you the email sequences that have worked for me in getting interviews with the right people. Don’t worry, if you get stuck at any time, I’m just an email away. The act of writing the email will help you to think through the problem your having. I’ll be there to confirm your findings and help you stay on track to validate your idea.
Warning: You may not like what I have to say once the research is done, I will say what needs to be said. If there is no market for your product I’ll let you know. My goal is to point you in the right direction, which may turn out to be a completely different route to the one you’re on right now.
Are you ready to lock in on a successful product launch? Great, hit apply now below, the price is £97, which means you can remove the uncertainty when turning that idea into a sustainable business.
Who is Calibrate for
Invoko Calibrate isn’t for everyone, but you might want to apply at the bottom of the page if any of this sounds like you:
- You’re an individual or small business with a great idea for an online product or service.
- You are struggling to get customers, or the customers you do have don’t engage with your product.
- You’re a techie who understands that building the product is the last thing on the todo list.
- You have more time than money, and you’re willing to put the time in, as long as it won’t be wasted going down a dead end.
- You’re willing to experiment with your idea. Successful startups present their ideas to ideal customers and then listen to their objections. Understanding these objections will help you build a better product, one that sells itself. Listening for the demands of your market is a key skill for success.
What you’ll get
Quite simply, confidence in the direction you’re taking!
I will give you honest, practical guidance for finding, building and engaging an audience of potential customers, tailored to your new business venture.
Calibrate answers the following concerns:
- Is there a market? – most new business ventures fail because they build something that has no market demand. The best thing you can do is find out, at the start of a business venture, the level of demand. Then you can make decisions on whether this business venture is viable without wasting money and effort on it.
- Do I know what my customers want? – Imagine having a few hundred email addresses of people interested in your launch date. In order to do that you have to understand how to persuade those people to give you there email address. Once you have the email address you’ll want to engage with them to build up trust and create demand for your product.
- Will my business model work? – Wouldn’t it be great if you could prove that your business model will work, before you start investing in the website. Well that’s what your email list is for. You’ll be shown how to segment the audience so that you can carry out experiments on pricing and features.
- How will I know what features to put in the MVP? – this is where most problems begin for new entrepreneurs. Every feature is important! The product just won’t seem fit for purpose without it, right? Wrong, there is a sweet spot of features that will crudely solve the problem for your customers. Guess what, your customers will love you for it, you’ve solved the problem, you’ve made there lives better. The rest is just icing on the cake.
Who are you?
I’m Dermot Kilroy a web developer from Exeter in the UK. I’ve been helping businesses build web applications for 10 years now. My true passion is for new business ventures, seeing them start from nothing, eventually growing into a sustainable business.
I’ve previously worked with great companies like ITV, Uswitch, Thoughtworks, Vodafone, Universal Music and many more.
Take action now
If you want to start your new business venture with confidence that you are making the right decisions then you’ve come to the right place:
I understand that you may have reservations, so I’m going to make it easy for you with the ultimate guarantee.
If you’ve carried out all activities identified in our sessions and you feel you aren’t getting expected results from Calibrate. I’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked! I stake my business on adding value to yours.
Got any questions? Email Me with anything; I’d love to hear from you.